Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application with high performance. Work with the UI/UX designer and product manager and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Implement the front-end programming architecture and design and guide back-end developers in all SaaS projects. The Senior Front-end Developer will also work with a development manager to support the creation of a next generation proprietary SaaS platform.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Front-end Developer are to.
• Architect and design front end UI/UX for the next generation of SaaS platform.
• Design and define the patterns of front end programming for SaaS platform applications.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize the platform application front end code for performance.
• Create a reusable internal client-side library for web application development.
• Create consistent CSS and UI standard design for platform applications.
• Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Collaboration with UI/UX designers, product manager and back-end developers to close the gap from UI/UX design to technical implementation.
• Comply with all status reporting, time tracking, and process communication requirements.
• Deliver project work within established deadlines.
Connecture is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, national origin or any other basis protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.