The essential responsibilities of the Senior Integration Architect is to.
- Build an extensible and published integration layer to our Healthcare platform. Perform data integrations with a full understanding of customer requirements, internal mapping tools, with an external abstraction layer.
- Build a SaaS-compliant CRM integration with Salesforce and other popular tools to track member management through the entire enrollment process.
- Orchestrate the entire scope of the data integration lifecycle for a customer, including receipt, mapping, business logic application, storage, security, and delivery.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on insurance enrollment data interchange and the Connecture internal tools and processes that enable it.
- Support existing integration deliverables and be prepared to troubleshoot or reconfigure as customer or product needs evolve.
- Assist the development team in suggesting new features and functionality to make the integration process more efficient or flexible.
- Product Configuration:
- Build, configure, and maintain client integrations using internal administrative tools.
- Perform quality assurance testing of integration configurations and Connecture/client data.
- Coordination and Communication:
- Act as an operational intermediary between client-facing teams and internal development teams for issues related to data integration lifecycle.
- Communicate data file requirements to business and technical contacts (external or internal).
- Maintain documentation of current processes.
- Create new documentation that become part of our marketplace for rapid integration.
- Facilitate client training sessions.
- Accountability and Reporting:
- Comply with all status reporting, time tracking, and process communication requirements.
Deliver projects work within established deadlines.